As Stevey points out, Plank is looking for a creative and motivated LAMP developer to join the team. See below for the full cross-posted skinny, and pass the word if you know someone who might be interested.
Want to work in our growing Web agency with great people, great clients, and a great working environment? Of course you do!
Plank is actively looking to add to our Montreal-based team. Whether you’re completely self-taught or have multiple degrees in Computer Science, we’re only concerned that you have the skills needed to perform the job. We need someone who is interested in working on exciting Web projects, generally in the fields of entertainment, technology and social action.
Your tasks will include:
- Development of website back-ends and interesting Web applications;
- Building on and working with our existing code base.
We’re looking for someone fun! But seriously, you should have the following:
- 2+ years of related experience;
- Strong background in PHP and MySQL;
- Knowledge of open-source CMS’s such as Drupal and WordPress will be an asset;
- Knowledge of open-source PHP frameworks such as CodeIgniter will be an asset;
- Willingness to work locally in our Montreal office.
We are a close-knit company that continues to grow, and we need your skills. We want you to be part of our team for a long time to come. We offer a competitive salary, normal business hours, a comprehensive health and dental plan, and a great work environment.
If you think you would like to be part of the Plank team, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. If you would like to learn more about us, please surf around http://www.plankdesign.com.
We hope you’ll join us.
This job is salaried.
You can also check out Warren’s video for a previously posted position if you’d like to get a feel for what Plank is all about.