- And so it begins!
- First casualty of the #PresenceBMXJam: I broke my fn chain on a grind… No worries, came prepared! :)
- Getting crowded at the #PresenceBMXJam. AWESOME!
- Mad Tuck no hander by @macneilbikes Dillon Lloyd!
- And while he’s at it: @macneilbikes‘ Dillon Lloyd barspin 180 over stairs!
- Rent-a-cop mafia…
- Montreal’s iconic, legendary Big-O!
- Mike Fiz 360 at the Jacque Cartier slab.
- Corey Dewey manual to wallride.
- Chillin’ at the slab, off to bum park shortly.
- Ah ah, window foot plant.
- So, @macneilbikes‘ Dillon Lloyd flared the Big-O! That’ll be a Jeremy Deme exclusive video though. Think it’s a first. :)
- Bum park.
- Lost the crew while switching spots cuz the cops were starting to hover like flies on a turd.
- At the final spot were the BBQ will be. Can live with having UAB to myself until they get here!
- If there were any doubts I need a new frame, today’s outcome seals the deal. Not over either.
- High-hop contest: 40″, that’s what’s up. Greg (same guy) did pull 42″ right after.
- And a quick LOL as probably the last video before my battery dies.
- And this concludes the #PresenceBMXJam 2009. Noon-8:30PM. Not bad for an old fart like me (when considering the rest of the guys’ age). ;)
T’was a good day. Mad props to Jeremy Deme and the gang for being such a tight crew and keeping BMX in Montreal fresh! :)