Originally posted on Jon Udell:
It’s been a busy month for rogue plumber Harry Tuttle. When last heard from, he was deploying a filter to fix broken iCalendar feeds served up by the University of Michigan. His next assignment was at Rice University, where the downloadable sports schedules are available only in CSV (comma-separated values) format. Here are the instructions for how to get one of those CSV files into Outloook:
- Select the File / Import and Export… Menu option.
- Select “Import from another program or file” and click Next.
- Select “Comma Separated Values (Windows)” and click Next.
- Find the desired CSV file and select “Do not import duplicate items” and click Next.
- Select Calendar and click Next.
- The next window will have a title that says ‘The following actions will be performed:’ above an option to ‘Import “(filename).csv” into folder: Calendar.’
- Check that box and and click on ‘Import “(filename).csv” into folder:…
View original 593 more words