Finished, and tested

Alreaddy dirty, as I tested them Saturday afternoon, but here is the completed first iteration of my JKU rock sliders, fully welded, and painted.

 I’ve added 3/16th flat stock to armor the gaps. Angle cuts are purely only there for styling. I’m probably going to taper the end of the bottom tube, and seal it, since only the top tube will be integrated in my future steel tube fenders, later on.

Pretty happy with them, and love not having lost any ground clearance, while fully protecting the body.

2 thoughts on “Finished, and tested

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.